COOLING SERVICE PLANS
General wear and tear can make your air conditioning system work harder to deliver the comfort you need during the summer months. Airborne dirt and debris can lead to clogged filters and issues with moving parts within the system, affecting proper and efficient operation. With an annual service/maintenance program covering the preventative services your equipment needs, you’ll know you are getting optimum performance out of your cooling system.
Combine a cooling service plan with one of the heating service plan options and SAVE 10%!
CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE PLAN
When the most uncomfortable days of summer arrive, you want your air conditioning system operating at peak performance. Our Cooling Service Plan is designed to give our customers what they want most: an efficient, dependable air conditioning system.
Our Central AC Service Plan Includes:
- 16-point system tune-up that will reduce the likelihood that your equipment will malfunction
- Priority service
- 25% discount on parts (excluding installations)
- Extend the lifetime of your cooling system
16-POINT COOLING SYSTEM TUNE-UP
• Check refrigerant charge and measure operating
pressures and temperature
• Test compressor operating voltage and amperage
• Lubricate and check motors
• Clean non-disposable filters (where applicable)
• Inspect and adjust fan belts
• Flush and drain condensate
• Check electrical connections
• Clean and check thermostat
• Check controls and safety switches
• Inspect and clean evaporator coil if accessible
• Check blower wheel and bearings
• Test pressure cutout switches
• Inspect crankcase heater
• Inspect and clean condenser coil
• Check condenser blade and motor bearings
• Check condenser electrical disconnect switch
HEAT PUMP MAINTENANCE PLAN
Not only will a heat pump keep you cool in the summer, but it will keep you warm in the winter! Our Heat Pump Maintenance Plan is designed to efficiently maximize your overall comfort throughout the entire year for both your heating and cooling needs.
Our Heat Pump Maintenance Plan Includes:
- Provide you with a 16-point system tune-up that will reduce the likelihood that your equipment will malfunction during the hottest days of summer.
- Provide you with priority service
- Provide you with a 25% discount on parts (excluding installations)
- Extend the life of your system